BYOD (bring your own device) workplaces are becoming the standard – but that means that BYOD security issues are also the norm. At the same time, your entry to the mobility space should be strategic and matched to your needs and requirements to achieve optimal business performance. NTT ICT has the high calibre and breadth of both technical and business skills to support you to do this.
Access our thorough consultation service to take advantage of the best technology available on the market and reduce the cost of moving into a mobile and borderless environment. NTT ICT is vendor-neutral, meaning we match your mobility requirements with an effective review of all available technologies without involving third parties.
By working with NTT ICT for BYOD, your benefits include:
- A comprehensive service: Covering connectivity, management, visibility and security of mobile devices, and from initial analysis and review to user training, we cover your BYOD needs comprehensively with an end-to-end service.
- Expertise: Leverage our vast expertise to meet your needs. NTT ICT will analyse your requirements through an audit of your existing IT environment and workshops with key personnel. We’ll identify your IT architecture including device types, desired network access footprint, information storage and management, user identity and access, information transmission and desired security policies. We’ll complete an infrastructure review to cover network architecture, security, Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Identity Management (IDM).
- Knowledge: Based on our analysis, we’ll author the knowledge collateral required, whether business case or strategy document, solution overview or high-level and detailed design brief. We’ll provide program and fiscal planning that includes an overview of capital, service and ongoing operational costs.
- Implementation: Implementing your BYOD environment will include product specification, selection, acquisition and rollout as well as the development of related business policies and procedures, and the development and delivery of technical and user training material for your team.
- Choice: Don’t compromise your business’s performance and options by being limited to particular vendors and technology. You’ll receive objective and appropriate advice to choose the best products for your needs.
BYOD security services cover:
- Requirements analysis
- Identification of common architecture
- Infrastructure review
- Strategy collateral
- Program and fiscal planning
- Product specification, selection, acquisition and roll-out
- Development of relevant policies and procedures
- Development and delivery of technical and user training material