Whether you’re moving systems from an existing data centre to a new space, or migrating data to an NTT ICT-managed facility, NTT’s transition services are here to support you.
Our team will use the opportunity to redesign or rationalise your systems to meet best practice and improve efficiency.
To ensure your migration runs smoothly, our team will collaborate with you on:
- A development migration plan
- Detailed risk analysis
- Platform change design review
- Environment audit
- Future state assessment
You’ll also receive our expert support to manage logistics and relocation, as well as handling data reconciliation, backup and restoration. When the migration is complete, the NTT ICT team will complete comprehensive acceptance testing and formal training, and provide all necessary handover documentation.
- Flexible: Whatever your migration needs, we can support you – whether a complete migration service, individual migration projects or Storage Area Network refreshes and migrations. We’re also happy to manage the whole process for you, or work with your in-house team or existing partners and vendors to manage the migration.
- Comprehensive: Starting by qualifying your business and technical requirements, our expert team will then validate both the source and the target solution architecture, and provide you with a detailed Scope of Works, including migration methodology and detailed integration requirements. Finally, we complete our comprehensive testing process to ensure data integrity and availability to hosts and applications.
- Business Continuity: Through careful planning and project management, NTT ICT ensures that your data integrity is maintained and that any downtime is kept to a minimum.