Managed IT Services
NTT ICT’s managed IT services can help reduce the time your in-house resources spend on day-to-day maintenance tasks. We can help your business by being an extension of your IT department.
IT departments are constantly being asked to do more with less, while shouldering the burden of keeping the critical IT infrastructure underpinning their business up and running. It’s complex, time-consuming and costly. Achieve a cost-effective outsourcing solution which will allow you to focus on your business’s performance and critical mission.
Choose from a suite of managed service offerings that match your existing IT investments and resources with the level of support you need for your infrastructure, whether operational maintenance or incident and vendor management – it’s all delivered within the ITIL service management framework, to ensure your investments are continually protected.
When using our managed IT services to manage and maintain your IT property, you benefit from:
- High availability and security: To maintain highest availability, our team of experienced engineers, system administrators and technical architects is available to you throughout the design, build and operate lifecycle on a 24x7x365 basis.
- Flexibility and scalability: Our services can be combined to support nearly any web or enterprise infrastructure you can imagine. They’re also built to integrate with our on-demand utility storage, back up, network and cloud services – you can rent services on a pay-per-use basis if you don’t want to own your entire infrastructure. Mix and match service levels to make the best use of your own internal resources.
- Lowest, fixed cost of ownership: Managed services can be 30 to 50 per cent cheaper than hiring a dedicated team. How? We run a highly automated 24x365 operation for more than 100 customers – giving us incredible economies of scale. You’ll also free up internal resources so you can focus on your core business.
Our Managed IT Services include:
- Enhanced initial installation and set-up of infrastructure in NTT data centres
- Initial configuration of devices to an agreed design, 24x7x365 monitoring, operational maintenance and patching, and incident resolution if something goes wrong.
- Support for a broad range of data centre infrastructure including servers, operating systems, virtual servers, storage, switching, firewalls, load balancers, routers, tape and virtual tape devices.
- 24x7x365 monitoring of IT infrastructure against user-defined thresholds
- Operational maintenance including patching and changes
- Resolving incidents including managing vendor part replacement.
Take advantage of our managed infrastructure services and remove the pressure on your IT Department
How can we help you? To discuss details of the managed infrastructure services that will benefit you, call today on 02 9270 3400, or contact us.
Choose the Managed Service you need: