Backup as a Service
NTT ICT’s Backup as a Service (BaaS) platform makes backup an easy and achievable process. Backup is a crucial component of any IT infrastructure, and its management is equally important.
However, in reality, this key service is often poorly implemented, and expensive to deploy. Whether the misconfiguration of a backup job or misplacement of a tape by an employee, successful backup implementation is difficult thing to achieve.
NTT ICT’s Backup as a Service (BaaS) platform is designed to make backup easy and achievable for your data centre workloads. Our platform is cost-effective and flexible. Through a combination of our enterprise-grade platform, coupled with finely honed operational processes and onsite support, NTT’s BaaS platform has got you covered.
NTT’s Backup as a Service platform is designed to provide a highly available, high-capacity backup platform delivered to your rack in such a way that you pay only for what you use.
- High Availability Architecture: NTT ICT’s BaaS platform has been designed to be highly available at every layer. Backup media is presented on redundant media agents and delivered via a fully redundant diverse path fibre network.
- High Performance: Efficient backup technologies are utilised to reduce the size of and speed up backup jobs, using high-performance disk arrays and tape libraries, connected via a fully redundant diverse path fibre network.
- Fully Featured: With a range of advanced agent types available, each is designed to work seamlessly with a variety of virtualisation and database platforms. Backup rotations are configurable based on business requirements, with vault and archive options available to meet compliance requirements. Our platform includes all required hardware and software licensing.
- High Security: Backup jobs are transmitted across private network links without touching the Internet. Dedicated tapes can be provisioned to ensure your data is kept segregated from all others.
- Cost Efficient & Reliable: Our service is cost-efficient compared with the total cost of ownership of a dedicated backup platform. At the same time, NTT’s backup as a service platform is more reliable than a traditional in-house operation with onsite staff available to rotate tapes as required and do emergency restores on a 24x7x365 basis.
Take advantage of our Backup as a Service platform
Let's talk about the range of benefits our platform can bring to your company. 02 9270 3400, or email us.
Choose the Managed Service you need: