Management & Maintenance
- Receive the best possible level of service and expertise
- Mitigate asset management risk
- Achieve the lowest possible total cost of ownership
- Manage contracts from multiple vendors
- Align your contracts to your business needs
- Utilise a single point of contact for all your maintenance contracts
NTT ICT's onshore Vendor Services Team has fully accredited support with our vendor partners to assist you to quickly and proactively maintain your infrastructure. We act as the first point of contact for your support and maintenance contracts for all your IT assets, from desktop to data centre. We’ll assess customer contracts, perform clean-up operations, and use our asset management system to ensure every piece of equipment is covered. You’ll be assigned a dedicated Vendor Services Specialist to receive the very best level of care and support for your business.
We offer reliable advice for refreshing your technology, backed by decades of experience. With just one dedicated point of contact, you reduce the time and resources spent on managing contracts with different vendors. Plus we’ll support you to accurately plan for and forecast upcoming renewals, increasing transparency, and we’ll send out regular renewal alerts to give you more budget certainty to ensure on-time renewals.
NTT ICT offers a range of Consultation Services to suit your business requirements. We can:
- Audit the assets in your infrastructure environment.
- Perform clean-up operations, using our asset management system to ensure every piece of equipment is accounted for.
- Accurately plan for and forecast upcoming renewals to give you budget certainty.
- Review contracts to reduce asset management risks.
- Consolidate and align most of your maintenance contracts into one common end date for easy budget management.
- Act as a secondary escalation point for multi-vendor support issues, leveraging our relationship with vendors to assist you with support queries.
We can also offer Technical Support and Environmental Services provided by our vendor partners and integrated into our end-to-end management and maintenance of your infrastructure. We can:
- Provide per-event vendor engineering services to help with technical issues
- Update your infrastructure with regular firmware patching to mitigate potential vulnerabilities
- Schedule health and performance checks to ensure maximum efficiency and minimal down time.
- Ensure secure data destruction in compliance with strict industry standards
- Dispose end-of-life equipment and provide options for repurposing assets with a useful life.*
*additional terms and conditions apply