NTT ICT’s Disaster Recovery Services allows organisations to conduct business as usual during unexpected server failures or planned downtime through auto-failover and redirection of traffic to a real-time, replica server in a secure cloud environment.
Businesses need an affordable and manageable way to ensure non-stop business operations and total data protection.
With the prevalence of quality data centres, improvements in virtualisation and replication software, and the availability of cloud platforms and high speed broadband, it is possible to deliver cost-effective, operational disaster recovery services. It has become a viable – and valuable – option for most organisations.
NTT ICT is able to offer disaster recovery solution tailored to meet the needs of your business:
- Colocation Services: Take advantage of high quality, highly available colocation and data centre services tailored to meet your disaster recovery requirements. Security from individual racks to caged areas can be provided to meet the security and compliance requirements your business demands.
- Network Services: NTT provides industry-leading IPv6 compliant, Tier 1, global IP network backbone designed to meet your disaster recovery needs – whether used as a primary feed into multiple locations that can be accessed from an alternate BCP location, or simply as a second carrier to guard against a failure in your primary circuit.
- Managed Services: Assist your disaster recovery and BCP requirements with a range of selective or fully outsourced device management options. If your business needs assistance with one technology stack (e.g. UNIX or security), NTT can selectively manage just this component of your infrastructure stack, acting as an extension of your existing IT team. Alternatively, full outsource options are available to hypervisor or operating system levels.
- Cloud Services: NTT ICT’s cloud services are ideal for disaster recovery applications. Whether public cloud solutions that can be scaled up during a disaster event, a private cloud configured to accept replicated data from your existing environment, or a hybrid approach combining aspects of both, NTT is able to work with your business to tailor a cloud solution to meet the recovery point (RPO) and recovery time objectives (RTO) you require.
- NTT DRaaS: NTT ICT’s Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offering provides a standardised solution for DR between our Public Cloud instances, or from your premise to our Cloud. NTT ICT can help businesses looking for Infrastructure-as-a-Service services, to use our inter cloud DRaaS which offers a low cost low maintenance DR option with a clear SLA.
This makes cloud adoption easier by removing the need for complex DR arrangements between non-integrating hosting environments.
For businesses looking to retain some or all of their virtualised infrastructure on premise, NTT ICT offers a DR Target as a service platform built on Veeam Cloud Connect technology. This allow customers to direct traffic from their on premise Veeam infrastructure to a hosted DR platform, helping customers reduce costs by removing the need to build and maintain a second DR site.
NTT ICT also provide consulting and installation services for your on premise Veeam infrastructure.
NTT ICT’s Disaster Recovery solutions may include:
- Public cloud solutions to provide commercial flexibility and the ability to scale up during the event of disaster recovery
- Private cloud solutions tailored to meet specific recovery-point and recovery-time objectives
- Colocation in NTT ICT’s Australian-based or global data centres
- Selective managed services to work with and fill skills gaps with in-house IT team
- A fully outsourced, highly automated DR platform, with SLA-backed recovery time and recovery point objectives
Take advantage of our Disaster Recovery Services
How can we help you? To discuss details of the data centre services that will benefit you,contact us today.
Review our other Cloud services: