Many Australian organisations are utilising Cloud solutions to their advantage.
- But what type of Cloud are they using?
- How do they continue to lead the way, and drive business agility?
- What challenges do they continually face?
Click on the below image to view the infographic of the Hybrid Cloud World white paper, for more information please download the full white paper.
This insightful whitepaper is based on an in-depth survey with 150 CIOs and senior IT decisions-makers and reveals the current state of the Cloud within Australia, including:
- adoption rates of Cloud in Australia
- most common uses of Cloud
- the challenges Australian organisations face with Cloud adoption
- the concerns organisations have with their cloud service providers
This latest survey suggests simplified, centrally-managed hybrid Cloud environments are the key to tapping into the advantages of Cloud services.
- 55% of organisations have used public Cloud solutions.
- 47% who have used a private Cloud services.
- 78% of respondents reported not ever having used a hybrid Cloud model at all.
The results also show how an increasing number of organisations are sharpening their Cloud service requirements, and re-evaluating whether current providers can meet future needs.
So, for recommendations on improving the flexibility and agility of your business, download the whitepaper now!