Website Transaction Performance
Your website is a key part of your brand strategy and may be responsible for significant revenue as well play an important role in managing customer service. It’s essential that it operates with optimal performance without going down – or slowing down. NTT ICT supplies you with resilient platforms to ensure your website’s operational excellence.
NTT ICT’s website monitoring will test end-to-end performance including web and app servers, database, storage infrastructure and the combined availability of network connectivity.
Traditional monitoring only monitors the individual availability of each device in a system, but not connectivity between devices. Our holistic approach tests for good results every 1–5 minutes, including the time taken to respond. While this type of monitoring is usually provided by a separate specialist, you can add this feature inexpensively to the rest of your ICT services.
Monitoring the performance of your web transactions with NTT ICT allows you to:
- Ensure optimal performance of your website and web applications and reduce the risk of a bad customer experience from a site that’s down or crashed.
- Monitor performance, availability and response time via a secure and always available online portal 24x7, 365 days a year, including through remote monitoring from Sydney and Melbourne.
- Be alerted to any issues by configurable alert notifications by SMS and email.
- Receive support 24x7, 365 days a year, from our helpdesk.
NTT ICT web transaction performance monitoring covers:
- Remote access attempts every 1 to 5 minutes
- Remote monitoring from Sydney and Melbourne
- Configurable SMS and email alert notification
- 24x7x365 online portal
- 24x7x365 helpdesk
Find the solution you need: