Hosted PBX Service brings all your branch locations on a Single PBX
Hosted PBX and SIP voice services are now the de-facto standard for voice infrastructure and services, providing a simple alternative to today’s complex networks of on-site PBX devices.
They deliver guaranteed cost savings, advanced communication and collaboration features to enable team productivity and the flexibility to rapidly scale as your business expands with no capital commitment.
Why use NTT ICT's Hosted PBX?
NTT Communications ICT Solutions (NTT ICT) Hosted PBX is a cloud-based service that solves many of the traditional voice and PBX challenges.
With Hosted PBX, you can transform disparate systems and networks to a single converged platform for all your voice, collaboration and Instant Messaging (IM). It gives you the scalability, flexibility and control of advanced communications at a predictable monthly charge.
Benefits of hosted pbx
- Cost Savings: calls and lines cost are 30% to 50% less than similar SIP-based voice service by traditional telcos. Free on-net calling can be facilitated for NTT ICT WAN users. You would also pay $0 upfront-front cost, paying only what you use.
- Reduced Complexity: Hosted PBX can be set up within days across all sites and consolidated to a single virtual PBX. No technical source is required to implement and maintain IP PBX.
- Self service: A portal that lets you configure and manage users when you need to make changes. The portal will also provide management reporting with a single view of all call activities
- Enhanced Reliability: Built on N+N resiliency with no single point of failure, redirecting calls quickly in case of network failure.
- Improved productivity: Remote working, instant messaging and collaboration tools to help your team work together even when they are across multiple offices or on the road.
Review our other Unified Communication services: