Project Manager/Business Analyst
ABOUT THE ROLE
NTT ICT have an exciting new opportunity available for a Project Manager/Business Analyst!
The objective of this new Project Manager/Business Analyst role is to develop effective relationships with business users, develop plans, gather requirements, coordinate, track and manage projects for a variety of simultaneous initiatives of varying sizes from business programs to application enhancements.
As a self-motivated individual, who can work both with a team and individually, this role will be required to bring energy and enthusiasm to each initiative whilst driving resources to deliver tasks on schedule and to the desired quality.
If your ready for your next challenge - apply today!
ABOUT YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Your key responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop project schedules, define, allocate and drive tasks
- Meet with stakeholders to seek direction on issues, project changes and business requirements
- Track project changes, risks, and issues through to resolution
- Collaborate with the internal IT business systems team
- Develop effective relationships with various other business teams to facilitate requirements gathering and deliverables
- Work with business users to document requirements and user acceptance test plans
- Perform testing and coordinate the execution of user acceptance testing
- Communicate release notes to User community
- Perform application training, as required
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role, it is essential that the you possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline
- Be a self-starter that can motivate and provide general support to project team/technical resources
- The ability to multi‐task and effectively prioritize competing requirements
- Exposure to both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Exposure to Project Management/scheduling tools
- Proficient oral and written communications skills
- The ability to translate conceptual requirements into business and functional requirements
- Experience gathering and documenting business and functional requirements
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, currently residing in Australia
In addition to the above, it will be desirable for you to also possess the following;
- Project management experience across the development lifecycle
- Programming experience or business process mapping or solution design experience
- Experience with Service Now, financial applications, Business Intelligence and/or Salesforce
We appreciate the effort of all applicants however due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.