Enterprise Technology Sales Specialist
ENTERPRISE Technology SALES SPECIALIST
ABOUT THE ROLE
NTTICT is looking for an experienced IT sales professional to join the NSW sales team.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be highly motivated and demonstrate a strong commitment to both prospects and customers. You will also have a well-structured sales approach to business development opportunities and be able to leverage your existing relationships in the industry to drive new business. You are a Challenger Sales person with a consultative approach to solution sales.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate success in selling IT products and solutions including the following:
- Server & Storage Infrastructure
- Converged and engineered systems
- Data Centre Networking & Security
- Middleware and Systems Software
- Backup and Archiving solutions
- Implementation and Consulting services
- Hardware and software maintenance services
The successful candidate will work closely with tier 1 hardware and software vendors. In order to be successful you will need to be a good networker and possess strong established relationships across the vendor community.
You will manage your prospects for the entire sales life cycle - from lead generation to direct sale closure using Salesforce as your primary CRM. You may be asked to manage existing accounts and work with other NTT affiliates and sales staff to support domestic and international customer requirements.
You will be responsible for working closely with your aligned Account Executives to develop strategic engagements across your aligned accounts with the aim to increase both IR and Enterprise Solution Sales through the Account Executive
Using your experience and ongoing research, you will contribute to the sales strategies for your selected geographic and industry sectors.
You may be required to undertake national and occasional international business travel.
ABOUT THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Enterprise Technology Sales Specialist, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- To focus on the achievement of your sales targets and key performance indicators
- To develop business opportunities with new customers and secure new profitable revenue
- To account manage existing customers (where allotted) and grow existing revenue
- To canvass for new business opportunities
- Build and maintain a knowledge of NTT’s products and services to be able to articulate effectively to prospects at the CXO level
- Build and manage your sales pipeline and maintain client information accurately in the Salesforce CRM system
- Own the sales process end to end including preparation of quotes and proposals for solutions
- To work with Sales divisions across the NTT Group and build relationships with other NTT affiliates
- To work with customers to determine their existing and future needs whilst challenging the norm
- To liaise with support staff regarding technical aspects
- To have updated account plans for existing customers (where allotted)
- To prepare opportunity review plans and present to the bid committee when required
- To prepare new contracts upon success of sales activities
- Ensure internal paper work is correct for new sales to ensure billing/invoices are sent to the customer
- Respond to and follow up on all referrals, leads and sales enquiries in a timely manner and convert to sales
- Maintain key account customer relationships and develop new business opportunities
- Recruit and develop new business partners and develop go to market strategies with such partners
- Use NTT resources to maximise customer satisfaction and business opportunities – marketing, presales and others
- Understand and follow key vendor processes including deal registrations, pricing enquires and engagement with vendors sales community
- Monitor and report on pipeline forecast opportunities and activities
ABOUT YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will have the following key skills and experiences;
- Proven sales ability to sell into new prospects including outstanding negotiation skills
- Knowledge of sales support tools including Salesforce.com
- Presentation skills at CXO level
- Excellent sales skills and product knowledge
- Positive, confident approach and a hungry attitude
- Team oriented with a personality and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Excellent commercial skills with an ability to model financial commercial models
- Self-starter with strong self-motivation and hands-on approach
- Developing a market sector by generating sales leads for a brand new organizational product, service or solution. This may be done when the product, service or solution is still in the pipeline.
- Assessing potential partners, performing competitive research, evaluating proposed deals/partnerships, and analyzing and developing business cases for new business targets.
- Developing new products, services or solutions by combining several existing products/services and generating leads to establish a corresponding market sector in order to gain new business for the organization
- Combining existing products/services for a specific client thereby creating a new product, service or solution that once sold becomes a standard organizational offering
- Generating term sheets and new business/financial models, and drafting and negotiating contracts
- Identifying opportunities for business improvement and strategic new business opportunities.
- Managing multiple strategic initiatives simultaneously, interacting with a diverse set of partners and prospective partners
- Expert product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution
- Management, leadership, mentoring, business, accounting and reporting skills
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years sales or sales related experience in IT Services including:
- Lead generation and direct marketing
- Prospect qualification
- Pipeline building
- Objective/target achievement
- Solution Sales
- Indirect channel sales experience
- Platforms and business applications
- Account Management skills
We appreciate the effort of all applicants however due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.