NTT ICT’s corporate values translate to providing you with the solutions you need, delivered with world-class service, innovation and smarts. How do we live our values? Here’s what we do:
Make our customers look good – We don’t consider our work with you as a one-off project. We believe in long-term relationships and we’ll carry through on this by doing everything possible to make your team shine and your project get the recognition it deserves. You win and we win.
- Do what we say – Talking is easy, doing is the hard part. We commit to realistic timelines and where possible, exceed them. If we can't do something, we’ll tell you. If we can't fit your budget or timeline, we’ll tell you. If we can make it happen, we’ll tell you – then we’ll make it happen.
- Lead not follow – We don't want to deliver technology that is out of date before the project finishes. We want you to have the latest solutions – that's why we’re constantly training our team and leveraging global initiatives to bring you innovation.
- Employ clever people – Clever people are more rewarding to work with and they build great relationships with our customers, suppliers and teams. Our geeks talk to your geeks – and it works.
- Work harder – We like to play but we work harder. Our people will go the extra mile and enjoy it. We understand that's the difference between an OK project and an outstanding one.
- Live and breathe technology – People buy from people who love what they do. At work, at home, on holidays – we love technology. In fact, we can't live without it. We stay up to date, we learn constantly and we enjoy talking about it – but mostly we like getting our hands dirty and making things work.
- Solve problems – If it's broken, we fix it. If you aren't sure what the problem is, we help. And quickly.